Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trust a nitwit society like this one to think that there are only two categories - gay and straight.

Ok people I am going to say this one last time and then you are all going to shut up and leave us the fuck alone. Yes my son freely admits he's bi (personally I think he leans more towards straight out gay) does this bother me. Absolutely not he's happy and comfortable with himself so that is fine with me. So all you naysayers that say he is confused and that there is no way he can know at 14 what he wants fuck you. I will not allow your homophobic attitudes to tear down my child. So if your going to bitch to me about my liberal parenting, be homophobic and tell me the bible ( by the way biggest piece of fiction ever written) condemns it, and or tell me or give me pamphlets for gender issues training we don't want or need you as Friends. So go crawl back into your little holes and fuck off. End of rant